What do we need to do now if we have reconciled and wish to be legally married again? 1 Answers as of July 26, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
You don't say if you were divorced. If you were, you just marry. If you're in the middle of a divorce, you drop the case by entering an agreed motion and order to strike the case.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 7/26/2017
Click to View More Answers: