What do we need for me to become a US citizen if I married my boyfriend 3 months ago? 5 Answers as of August 30, 2013

I am 20 year old and I came to the USA when I was 5. I came illegal. I graduate from high school and I am going to school right now. I want to know what we need for me to become a USA citizen my boyfriend was born here in the USA.

Law Office of Rebecca White
Law Office of Rebecca White | Rebecca White
You may want to first review if you are eligible for DACA, the deferred action program. Once married an immigrant visa petition may be filed, but you will need to address the issue of your admission into the United States before you can adjust.
Jakeman Shaklee Oliver, PS | Jonathan Shaklee
In order to become a U.S. citizen, you would first need to obtain Lawful Permanent Residence. Whether you are eligible to obtain residence, and where you could file, depends on a variety of factors. You may also qualify to seek Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. If so, it might provide you with some different options through a U.S. citizen spouse if you ever get married. I recommend you do a thorough consultation with an immigration attorney so you can learn more about the process.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
You should apply for deferred action now. Your husband can file a visa petition for you now also, but you will not be able to apply for Lawful Permanent Residency until several other things happen.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
You need to meet with a attorney to see if can qualify for DACA, advance parole, and AOS.
You first need to become a lawful permanent resident. However, it does not appear you are eligible to adjust your status in the U.S. given your manner of entry. You need to schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss your options.