What do we do if my husband does not have any type of citizenship? 2 Answers as of May 24, 2011

My husband & I been going from lawyer to lawyer. Finally we had a court day & gave us another year for the next court day. He doesn’t have any type of ID or papers. Where can I go or do to file for his citizenship?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
You need to consult with an experienced and reputable immigration lawyer. I would need a lot more facts to adequately advise you.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/24/2011
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
You need to find out what country he is from and contact their consulate to see if they can deliver some kind of an identification document to him. He should be able to tell you where he came from before he came to the US, no? there must be people in his country of origin who know him a long time and can attest to his being born or being someone's brother, son, etc. The rule is no ID, No immigration benefit. Good luck to you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: