What do I plead when at court for driving without a license? 1 Answers as of August 05, 2016

I was in a car accident over Memorial Day weekend and got into a car accident. I was driving only because my mom had a C-Section and was under medication that made her unable to operate a motor vehicle and we were in the process of moving out that weekend. The accident happened, the cops came, did the report and took me back to the station and gave me an I-Bond as well as a court date. The other driver is listed as a witness. All in all, I feel I had a pretty ok reason to be driving and I got my driver’s license shortly afterward but I'm not sure how to plead or what to do in court. No priors either.

Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
You just admitted to the offense in an online forum. It was NOT a medical emergency. You could have asked someone with a license to drive. Hire an attorney to negotiate a plea or you will not drive until you are 21.