What do I need to do to move out of state with my daughter if there is no custody agreement? Posted on June 11, 2011

What do I need to legally move out of PA to Florida with my 3 year old daughter? Her father pays support but we don't have a custody agreement. He hasn't seen her in over 2 years.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: