What do I need to do to have my license reinstated? How? 2 Answers as of December 31, 2013

I lost it in NH 8 years ago, as a resident of MA. I didn't finish aftercare requirements. I currently live in OR. Do I have to go ahead and complete the aftercare before I can acquire a license, even after so many years?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DeVito & Visconti, PA
DeVito & Visconti, PA | John E DeVito
You need to contact a Massachusetts attorney to guide you through the rules and regulations of the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles. You should start with your Massachusetts driving record. You should be able to access that record on line. There is probably a fee involved. With your driving record an attorney familiar with RMV procedure will be able to advise you accordingly. For more information on RMV and drivers licenses see my website.
Answer Applies to: Massachusetts
Replied: 12/31/2013
Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
You should check with the Secretary of State or Dept. Of Motor Vehicles where you live and see what there requirements are.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 12/30/2013
Click to View More Answers: