What do I need to do to have custody of my kids? 1 Answers as of March 21, 2011

I have two very beautiful children that I could not financially take care of. I gave custody of them to their grandparents. Now I can take care of them. What do I need to do to get them back? I am having trouble being able to see them now. I have seen my daughter maybe 4 times and my son once a month.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Raheen Law Group, P.C.
Raheen Law Group, P.C. | Wali Raheen
You would have to file a petition based on your changed circumstances.
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 3/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: