What do I need to do to get theft deception dropped? 1 Answers as of March 24, 2011

A company that is trying to bring charges against me is saying that I changed my time. I was never the one to fill out my times and I didnt change anything. What is the best way that i can prove that i didnt forge anything about my time?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goolsby Law Office
Goolsby Law Office | Richard Goolsby
The best answer to your question is that you should consult with and retain an experienced criminal lawyer to help you in this case. Your attorney may advocate for the charges to be dropped, or help you prepare your defense for trial. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 3/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: