What do I need to do to bring my mom back if I am a student? 1 Answers as of June 13, 2011

I am 21 years old, and my mom left the United States 3 years ago with my two youngest siblings (who are also citizens of the USA). I'm currently a student at University, so I'm not making a yearly income (I'm a full time student). Am I able to petition for her? Or does the 10 year ban apply to her too? I'm also still confused about having to make a certain income as a sponsor...how does that work exactly? Thanks for answering!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC | Daniella Lyttle
If you are a student on a F-1 visa, you can't petition for your mom.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: