What do I need to do so I won't get myself in trouble if I had court today, I was going to be sentence but I miss it? 1 Answers as of June 16, 2017

I knew I was going to be sentenced. I tried to be early at the court house but everything went bad for me. I didn't make it. I'm so afraid of getting myself more in trouble or the judge would punish me with more time.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you. Then the lawyer can work out a new surrender date for you, hopefully with no additional punishment.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/16/2017
Click to View More Answers: