What do I need to do if my soon to be ex-wife is living with me but she filed for child support under someone else address? 1 Answers as of October 06, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You ask what you need to do with a legal problem. Get an attorney.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 10/6/2017
Click to View More Answers: