What do I need to do if I was given another court date to appear in front of a judge but couldn't show because I was very ill? 1 Answers as of April 28, 2017

I had requested an extension for public service. I failed to appear to re enrollment because lack of communication from my lawyer.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should ask your lawyer (or hire another one) to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/28/2017
Click to View More Answers: