What do I need to do if I lost my 10 year green card? 8 Answers as of October 17, 2013

My passport has my IR1 expired December 2012. I am in Georgia, USA and have an IR1.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of N.J. SAEH PC | Noel J. Saleh
File an I-90. Go to the USCIS website, you can file on line or download the application & file by mail.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 10/17/2013
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC | Lynne Feldman
File an I-90 electronically to get a replacement card. You can also get another passport stamp when you go to be fingerprinted. If you are eligible you may also file to naturalize.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/17/2013
Law Office of Nadine A. Brown, P.A. | Nadine A. Brown, Esq.
In order to receive a duplicate Green Card or renew, an individual must submit form I-90. Caution should be taken for individuals who have criminal issues or arrests in their background.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 10/17/2013
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
You can file an application for a replacement card using form I-90.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 10/17/2013
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
If you lost or misplaced your green card, you can apply for a replacement card on form I-90. You will need to list your A number when you submit the application.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 10/17/2013
Click to View More Answers: