What do I need to do if I had a verbal agreement to sell my truck, buyer partially paid but changed his mind and wants his money back? 1 Answers as of May 23, 2016

I sold my truck to my neighbor for $1,800. He said he would pay in instalments and I agreed to that. We moved. He paid $1,100, changed his mind and wants his money back. I don't have it to pay back.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
You do not have to undo the transaction. Whether you can collect the balance may depend on whether there is a writing.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 5/23/2016
Click to View More Answers: