What do I need so that my husband can get a green card in Texas? 1 Answers as of July 13, 2011

What do I need to do so I can help my husband get a green card in Texas?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
Your question has almost no detail. Are you a USC? Where is your husband from? Where is he now? If in the US, how did he enter the US? Is he currently in valid immigration status? Does he have any criminal arrests, charges or convictions? Did anyone file a preference petition or labor certification for him prior to April 30, 2001? Get this information and consult with an experienced immigration attorney.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: