What do I have to do to get sole custody of my child if that is what he wants? Posted on July 13, 2011

My son who is turning 17 on August 04, 2011 wants to live with me. What do I have to get sole custody? I live in a different state than he does.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: