What do I have to do to get a paraphenalia charge expunged from my record? Posted on August 07, 2011

I was convicted of procession charge which was dropped to distribution of paraphernalia which supposedly a lesser charge how can i get it expunged from my record.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: