What do I have to do to get divorced from my wife without her consent? How? 9 Answers as of July 15, 2015

I need to get a divorce on no fault grounds. What do I have to do to make this possible if I have one daughter that is 5 years old that lives with my wife? Can I get divorced even if my wife is not in favor of it? I can whatever assets and pay maintenance for my wife and kid after divorce.

California does not require both parties to consent to a divorce action. You should start by filing and serving the appropriate divorce documents on your wife. If she fails to respond within the requisite timeframe, you can take her default. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney in light of the fact you have questions about property division and support.
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A.
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A. | Joanna Mitchell
If you are in Florida, then it is a No Fault State and you can get divorced whether or not she consents. You should consult with an attorney.
You do not need the other spouse's consent to get divorced in Wisconsin. Locate an experienced family law attorney, and work with him to draft the Summons and Petition, and any motions for temporary orders.
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida | Dennis J. Leffert, J.D.
You might want to consider hiring an attorney. If she is going to give you problems with child support, alimony, division of property and debts, it is best to start right. Start right with hiring an attorney from the beginning.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
File as a contested divorce, she has to sign/agree to nothing.
    Law Offices of Lauren H. Kane | Lauren H. Kane
    If you want to proceed on no fault grounds and she will not consent then you need to file a divorce on 2 year separation grounds.
    Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
    Yes you no longer need fault grounds to obtain a divorce; just a one year physical separation is required.
    Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
    File papers and have her served. If she does nothing, go forward with a default judgment. If she does respond, the court can order a judgment of dissolution of marriage over her objection.
    Peggy M. Raddatz
    Peggy M. Raddatz | Peggy M. Raddatz
    Yes you can file for divorce. Your wife does not have to agree to get divorced.