What do I have to do in order to transport my legally owned firearms to another state, passing through other states if I have a CCW permit? 1 Answers as of July 07, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of John G. Galasso | John George Galasso
Check with the other states to see if they recognize your state's permit.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: