What do I have to do in New Hampshire so that I can get divorced from my wife without her consent? 1 Answers as of February 01, 2011

I need to get a divorce on no fault grounds. What do I have to do to make this possible? I have one daughter that is 5 years old that lives with my wife. Is it possible for me to obtain the divorce even if my wife is not in favor of it? I can whatever assets and pay maintenance for my wife and kid after divorce.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
Yes, you file divorce yourself and she either chooses to participate in the process and thereby in the property distribution or she doesn't, but either way you will be awarded a divorce even if she does not want to be divorced.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 2/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: