What do I have to do first to get full custody of my child and how much would it cost? 1 Answers as of July 02, 2017

My son's father isn't a part of his life at all. He didn't see him for a year. He calls every couple of months but doesn't talk to him.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
The courts are very responsive to your request for sole legal and physical custody under the facts that you've just recited. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: