What do I do with fraud and worthless check charge? 1 Answers as of August 03, 2011

I am back from jail. What do I do now when I get a court date?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
It is unclear what exactly you are asking based on this question. If you are facing fraud charges, you should certainly consider hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney to help fight to keep the charges and potential penalties against you as low as possible.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 8/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: