What do I do now with my indecent assault charge? Posted on July 06, 2011

In 1991 I was charged with indecent assault. I was told after it was a fix between the police and the girl’s father. The father choked the child nothing done. Domestic violence nothing done. I never had a blemish in my life. She said under oath the father raped her. Nothing done. Perjury galore. My teaching license was revoked. I was never told and nothing was done.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: