What do I do in order to work in the US and where do I begin? 1 Answers as of April 27, 2015

I live in the UK but have family in New York City who can hire me for a job. What do I need to do in order to get a working visa? Is the assistance of an American attorney necessary to get everything filed away?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
I think the assistance of a US Attorney is going to be necessary. But you need to determine first what the employment is going to be in under what conditions it's going to be offered to you. Knowledge of the basics will allow the US Attorney to figure out strategies about getting you here.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/27/2015
Click to View More Answers: