What do I do if there is no street information for me to put on my husbands citizenship application? Posted on April 05, 2011

Hi. I'm in the process of filling form I-130 and form G-325A for my husband. My only concern is that I can't provide a street address where my husband lives. What do I do? The village where my husband lives has not been modernized or organized because there is no street signs or house numbers. This is because there are still dirt paths and rocky roads and mountains. He doesn't live in the city where there are real roads. Also I can't provide his fathers birth date on form G-325A because his father hasn't been apart of his family's life and doesn't live with them. What should I do for that? Thank you. Your services are much appreciated.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: