What do I do if the police pulled me over for no reason and he lied in the report? 5 Answers as of March 25, 2014

The police pulled me over, however, in the report he says that I was pulled while I was checking out the tires and he came to me to see if I am OK or I need help. Should I fight the case or just take a diversion (alcohol classes)? In addition, I have a nice car and I get pulled over for no a real reasons. Thank you.

Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
Seems like you should contact a DUI lawyer in your area to discuss the police report and what can be done to avoid conviction.
Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC
Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC | Thomas A. Medford, Jr.
If the facts are as you have indicated you should consult an attorney skilled in represented people charged with DUI.
Answer Applies to: District of Columbia
Since you don't tell me what the charges are and I haven't seen the police reports... I haven't a clue.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
You should hire a lawyer to represent you if you want to avoid jail time and having an alcohol-related conviction on your criminal record and driving record.
Retain an experienced criminal defense attorney to review your case thoroughly and then discuss your options and likely outcomes.