What do I do if the police pulled me over for no reason and he lied in the report? 5 Answers as of March 25, 2014

The police pulled me over, however, in the report he says that I was pulled while I was checking out the tires and he came to me to see if I am OK or I need help. Should I fight the case or just take a diversion (alcohol classes)? In addition, I have a nice car and I get pulled over for no a real reasons. Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
Seems like you should contact a DUI lawyer in your area to discuss the police report and what can be done to avoid conviction.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/25/2014
Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC
Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC | Thomas A. Medford, Jr.
If the facts are as you have indicated you should consult an attorney skilled in represented people charged with DUI.
Answer Applies to: District of Columbia
Replied: 3/25/2014
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S. | Steve Freeborn
Since you don't tell me what the charges are and I haven't seen the police reports... I haven't a clue.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 3/25/2014
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
You should hire a lawyer to represent you if you want to avoid jail time and having an alcohol-related conviction on your criminal record and driving record.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 3/25/2014
Austin Legal Services, PLC
Austin Legal Services, PLC | Jared Austin
Retain an experienced criminal defense attorney to review your case thoroughly and then discuss your options and likely outcomes.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 3/25/2014
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!