What do I do if my visa was revoked? 4 Answers as of June 10, 2011

The US consulate wrote revoke on my US visa, now can we reapply for the same B1/B2 tourist visa? Why would they write this on my visa? Will this impact other visas in the future?

It depends on the basis for the revocation. The CONOFF usually gives you a written notice of the decision. What does the notice say is the reason?
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
If your visa was revoked rather than just expired, you must have violated your visa status. Yes, it will have a negative impact when you apply for another visa.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
that will depend on the reason for the revocation. If it is fraud related, you are likely to be denied in the future. For further advise, please go to our website to pay $200 consultation fee and we can advise you on this matter.
If the consulate revoked your visa, then you really should retain an Immigration Attorney to file the visa - as if you keep getting denials it makes it more difficult to enter the U.S.