What do I do if my sons mother is not abiding by our mediation agreement? 1 Answers as of June 27, 2011

My son's mother isn't abiding by our mediation agreement. What can I do until we go to court?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pontrello Law
Pontrello Law | William Pontrello
You need to bring her in to court for contempt for disobeying the mediation agreement, which the court has ordered the parties to abide by.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: