What do I do if my son was 16 and was charged felony burglary? 2 Answers as of April 28, 2014

He had been in locked up for 22 days. Lawyer is not speaking with me. She is court appointed and I want to know what his options are. Please help. I am a concerned mother.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Hein, Waters & Klein
Hein, Waters & Klein | Irwin G. Klein
Why don't you consult with a few different private criminal defense attorneys and get their opinions?
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/28/2014
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
The best thing you can do is retain a private criminal defense lawyer for your son.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/25/2014
Click to View More Answers: