What do I do if my son wants to live with his father? 1 Answers as of August 03, 2011

15 year old boy wants to come live with father

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fox Law Firm LLC
Fox Law Firm LLC | Tina Fox
You need to file for custody.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 8/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: