What do I do if my ex will not sign a quit claim deed? 1 Answers as of July 10, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
Does your MSA include a requirement that he sign such a deed? or does the divorce decree? If so, then you can file a motion to have him held in contempt. If that won't work, there are more technical ways you can get the deed if you are entitled to it. It's a good idea to consult a lawyer in matters such as these. It's almost always worth the investment.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 7/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: