What do I do if my ex stole $6000 from a federal armored truck company she used to work at and now I'm getting calls from detectives? 6 Answers as of September 18, 2014

There is no actual video of her putting it in her pocket but she was the cash room supervisor and not many people had access to the vault.

Cornish, Crowley, Rockafellow, & Sartz, PLLC
Cornish, Crowley, Rockafellow, & Sartz, PLLC | Jacob Peter Sartz IV
Your ex is under investigation. What you say can and would be used against her if you cooperate and discuss the issue with investigators. Further, if you have incriminating evidence, you may ultimately be called as a witness to testify against her. They obviously believe you may know something; hence, they are contacting you. I always recommend privately consulting with a lawyer in these situations. The investigating officers may have evidence against the person they are contacting as well. In a room, being questioned by a highly trained officer, a person may incriminate themselves. Counsel is especially important given the very serious nature of the charges.
What has she said to you? If nothing then tell the detectives that.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C. | Mattias Johnson
Although the calls may be annoying, your best bet on this is probably just to cooperate with the authorities to the best of your ability. Otherwise, they can make your life more difficult if they think you are hiding information.
I would suggest you lawyer up.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
If you are getting calls from detective to be interviewed, you legally do not have to answer questions, especially if you no nothing. Be polite, but you do not have to go to their station or let them in your home. Your ex needs an attorney.
    Speak to a criminal attorney before you talk to the.police. Keep in mind that no one ever has to talk to the police. Make your own decision after seeking legal counsel.