What do I do if my ex isn't providing health insurance for my daughter? 1 Answers as of July 27, 2017

My ex is supposed to be providing my daughter health insurance. We recently moved to another state and he was supposed to change the insurance over to here. It's been over 2 months since we've moved and he still hasn't changed over her health insurance. She's sick and needs to see a doctor, but he just keeps telling me it's being taken care of. Every month he says it's going into effect on the 1st, then it doesn't.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
You need to hire a family law attorney to enforce the order in Maryland and then have the Maryland order enrolled and enforced in your state.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 7/27/2017
Click to View More Answers: