What do I do if my ex does not return my child from visitation? Posted on July 27, 2011

I am the primary custodian of my child (12 y.o.). He has been on scheduled visitation for two weeks. Tomorrow is the scheduled return date. I have recently filed a motion to hold my ex in contempt of court due to not paying the correct child support as ordered. I have now been informed that my child would not be returned to me by my ex's

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: