What do I do if my brother is claiming I took property from an estate? 5 Answers as of May 24, 2011

My brother is executor of estate. He has a lawyer and is claiming I took stuff from property. What to do?

Apple Law Firm PLLC
Apple Law Firm PLLC | David Goldman
I would review your situation with an attorney to find out what your rights and liabilities are
Law Offices of Timothy G. Kearney, LLC
Law Offices of Timothy G. Kearney, LLC | Timothy G. Kearney
You can certainly discuss the issues with your brother and/or his attorney. If it gets contentious you should seek the counsel of an experienced attorney. Good Luck.
Hello, If you took it, give it back. If not, then fight them and make them prove you took it and if they can't, then you prevail. Consult with an estate lawyer right away. Good luck.
Did you? If so, was it something you would receive? If not, what is his basis for stating you did?
Meyer & Yee, LLP
Meyer & Yee, LLP | Kent W. Meyer
Identify what property they are claiming you took and why they think you took it. Then determine what evidence you have that shows you didn't take it. If you can't produce any facts showing you didn't take it then get your own legal counsel.