What do I do if my boss is always falsely accusing me for stupid things out of the blue without any proof? 4 Answers as of July 27, 2013

Accusations like making drugs at work, sleeping at work, stealing, not using time wisely, trying to tell me that my tools are there tools. That's just a few. It’s really getting on my nerves. It feels like he is picking on me. Is there anything I can do about it?

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
Not a lot. I suggest looking for another job with a better job with a better employer. In MS, the employer sets the rules of employment.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
Find another job.
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
It is common when employers are unhappy with the performance of employees for these types of events to occur. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do about this , unless you can show that these assertions constitute a pretext for discrimination of some kind. Unfortunately, when employers behave in this way, the "writing is on the wall" that termination may come soon and it may be wise for the employee to seek alternative employment.
Survey your local market and see if you can get a better job, with a better boss.