What do I do if my 15 year old son just got an MIP and admitted he smoked pot to the police officer? 6 Answers as of August 21, 2014

The officer said to him he reeked of it in a 10ft radius. I never smelt it on him when I picked him up within the 10 minute when I got the call. He already has 2 misdemeanors and 1 felony from a nonrelated incident.

Get him a lawyer and get him into counseling.? He has some serious problems.
He definitely needs a lawyer representing him. Look for a criminal lawyer in your area that regularly handles MIPs to minimize the damage. He may have defenses or ways to challenge the arrest.
Dennis John Woods, Attorney at Law | Dennis John Woods
What kind of parent are you? He's going to be convicted again and he's only a minor. Get an application for incorrigible and get him into a school like Mackie(?).
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
Find a good attorney for your son. Your son should not talk anymore without an attorney.
Hire an attorney, and attempt to straighten him out. He is in a one way street of misery.