What do I do if judge dismissed my case and I want to appeal? 1 Answers as of January 15, 2016

I fell down the stairs at the church I was attending in June of 2013. I ended up having to have knee surgery. I was a single mom and had use my own insurance. The pastor told me to seek counsel. Their insurance did not pay all my medical bills and I was out of work for 5 months!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
James E. Hasser, Jr. P.C.
James E. Hasser, Jr. P.C. | Jim Hasser
I would immediately seek council and/or ask the clerk of the court when the time to appeal runs. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 1/15/2016
Click to View More Answers: