What do I do if I’ve been charged with a B felony? 3 Answers as of September 23, 2014

The DA is offering me two A misdemeanors. It is my first criminal case. What should I do? Will I go to jail or is it possible that I can get probation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Barton Barton & Plotkin
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
You hire a lawyer and you discuss your strategy for the case only with your lawyer.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/23/2014
Hein, Waters & Klein
Hein, Waters & Klein | Irwin G. Klein
Why don't you consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney and have him/her evaluate your case and advise you.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/18/2014
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
No one can answer your question without knowing the facts.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/17/2014
Click to View More Answers: