What do I do if I was told by a detective that there is a case against me? 1 Answers as of February 17, 2011

I was told I have a case against me by a detective, am I under arrest? What do I need do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Scott G. Hilderman
Law Offices of Scott G. Hilderman | Scott G. Hilderman
You should consult an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your case and the best way to proceed. You should not discuss the matter with anyone except your attorney. This is especially important if the police attempt to discuss the facts with you. They aren't looking for your side of the case; rather, they are looking for you to give incriminating statements.
Answer Applies to: Montana
Replied: 2/17/2011
Click to View More Answers: