What do I do if I was not paid for my work? Posted on August 09, 2011

I am a handy man who was contacted to preform services for a company which I did. I have several invoices still outstanding some over 120 days past due. I have made several attempts to contact them but they will not respond. I feel that I have no choice now but to take legal action but I am not sure where to start.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: