What do I do if I served NTA but still have not received a court date for removal? 3 Answers as of October 01, 2014

I overstayed my B2 visa by 7 months. I married a US citizen on 05/22/14 and filed I-130 on 06/14/14. I got caught by DHS and served NTA on 06/16/14. I was released after two hours due to having no criminal record. I got receipt USCIS on 06/21/14 . It's been 3 months I have not received a court date for removal. What do I do now?

Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
CIS will adjudicate the I-130 for I-485, you may ask the court to terminate the proceedings or administratively close the proceedings. If granted, you can adjust status at USCIS. If denied, you will have to adjust status before immigration judge. You should consult with immigration lawyer to assist you.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
I suggest that you hire a lawyer. It is not a good idea to be unrepresented in court.
Just wait.