What do I do if I received a call from an insurance adjuster claiming my daughter was driving my truck and backed into another parked vehicle? 2 Answers as of October 31, 2016

This adjuster claims that it happened and she has no driver's license. They have her name and information. How do I handle this? Could I talk to the adjuster or should she talk to the adjuster and what would I do? She's 56 years old.

If she is the driver, she should talk to the adjuster.
What does your daughter say? Who was driving the truck at the time of the accident? The truck must have been near the accident scene for the other driver to get enough information to find out who the owner was. Get all the facts to decide whom to believe, but that she did not tell you she was illegally driving is a big strike against her. Check your insurance policy if there is coverage, but I am sure it will exclude drivers who are doing so illegally.