What do I do if I overstayed on my visa? 1 Answers as of June 28, 2011

I come here for 11ys now I am overstayed. I have 3 us born kids now I have problems with immigration and I don’t know what to do.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
You need to have a full consult with a competent immigration attorney to determine if you have any recourse to remain in the US via your kids or other options. I am happy to schedule an hour consult for $150 but otherwise please make an appointment with someone!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: