What do I do if I have reason to believe my spouse came to the States only for citizenship and to bring her family here? 1 Answers as of September 30, 2014

We were married in 2008. Things seemed well at first. Eventually, she started home later and later at night (2am/3am). About the time, she was eligible to file for citizenship. I am accused of having a girlfriend in the Philippines. Of course, it made no mention of how I loved this other woman and nothing in the letter indicated any serious relationship. The spouse decided not to speak to me for about four weeks but during that time filed for her citizenship without me knowing. That was during last Christmas. Fast forward to the later part of August where I am asked to sign to petition for her mom, I tell her we must first discuss this before I sign. She runs off and locks herself in the room. She hasn't spoke to me since again. Though I plea and state we have to be logical and make arrangements she still refuses to speak. What are my choices now? Her son too is here from the Philippines as well.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
Well, you can report her to INS.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/30/2014
Click to View More Answers: