What do I do if I have a protective order against me and I was forced to vacate home? 5 Answers as of January 30, 2014

My husband filed a fraudulent protective order against me. I was thrown out of my own home on Friday. He claims crazy things. I am scheduled for court on January 2nd and don't know what to do. I have no car, no money, only the clothes on my back, and I didn't do anything. All my things are at the house. I want to divorce him ASAP but have no money to file or get an Attorney. Please help.

Since this question was just submitted today January 28, 2014 to this site, I believe you must have your answer by now since you would have already been to court about 3 and 1/2 weeks ago.
Kirby G. Moss PC | Kirby G. Moss
You may be able to get an attorney to help you who will try to get an order that husband pay your attorney fees.
Law Office of Annette M. Cox, PLLC
Law Office of Annette M. Cox, PLLC | Annette M. Cox
First you can request a civil standby to get some of your basic belongings. You do that by calling your local police department, explaining the situation and requesting a standby while you pack a bag. They will usually give you about 20 minutes. As for filing for divorce, you can consult an attorney/retain an attorney or go through the self-service center (Maricopa County Superior Court) for help.
You really need the assistance of a qualified family law attorney. Please contact your local county bar association attorney referral program to see if they have someone who can assist you on a low-cost or sliding scale basis.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Contact your county Legal Aid Office, also ask if there is a local organization assisting with injunctions.