What do I do if I have a failure to appear but I was never given a court date? 1 Answers as of March 30, 2016

I went to court after being pulled over and thought everything was fine. I was pulled over 5 months later and was arrested due to a warrant and I'm still not sure how I got the warrant even after going to court for charges. I paid a $500 cash only bond and was told I'd have a court date I needed to go to in order to clear everything up. I never received a letter and I called today (it’s been about 2 months now since I bonded out) and apparently I had court and missed it and have another warrant with a $1500 cash only bond. I don't have that kind of money especially after dishing out $500 two months ago. Is there anything I can do since I was never informed? Just tired of the run around.

The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
You can hire an attorney to lift the warrant for you and represent you for the underlying charge. If you hire an attorney to lift the warrant, you won't have to pay the bond.