What do I do if I have been issued a search warrant? 1 Answers as of August 04, 2011

What do I do if I have been told of a search warrant that will be served to me? I do not know when this will be but a friend of mine told me that an officer warned of this? Thank you.

If it was me, I would make sure that my home, or the location of the search is gone over to make sure nothing illegal could be found. Depending on why the warrant is requested I would, get rid of guns if I can't own them, flush or smoke any dope, destroy my child porn, and reform my life so that I remain law abiding. A search warrant give the officers the right to look for evidence of a crime and if they find dope while looking for child porn you will get arrested. They can't look for a stolen car on a laptop, but they can search a desk or under a bed for dope. You have been given a very big blessing so reform your life.