What do I do if I have applied for fiancial aid but need my immigrant mothers tax information? Posted on June 26, 2011

I have applied for financial aid. I have received TAP but my FAFSA is the problem my college is requiring that my mom needs to submit W2's and tax forms. But she does not have that since she is the process of being sponsored. But I’m a U.S. Citizen who is 19 years old.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: