What do I do if I have an expired passport and visa? 1 Answers as of June 02, 2011

I am 21 years old and been in the US for 11 years, I have an 11 month child and I am terrified of one day losing her because of my immigration status.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
How did you enter the U.S.? Are you married? Will you be getting married? Have you ever been married? Have you ever been the victim of a crime or domestic violence? There are many questions that need to be answered to see if you have any options available now, in the near future, or in the distant future. Call for a consultation and we'll figure it out.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 6/2/2011
Click to View More Answers: